Life for many is something difficult to explain in a single blog post.
It takes years of suffering, going through peak points and low points to experience a deeper meaning in our lives.
- What truly matters as of this moment is the path you will pursue and the direction you’re heading towards.
- I’m telling you that if you leave it all to chance or fate to decide, you will probably waste an infinite amount of valuable potential.
- Never underestimate the power of optimism.
I believe that humanity is teaching itself to manifest its greatest potential, by great I don’t mean rich, famous and proud. I mean benevolent, glorious, profound and extra-ordinary. If all of us can be taught to pursue our separate and unique life purpose then our education in life will reach its most glorious period.
By teaching ourselves as the main reason for our limited time on this earth we will realize that it is not all about selfish endeavor or personal gratification it is about a sense of hope in other people’s good dreams and providing them a chance to live a full life.
Humanity ties us together, and if you live your greatest life all of us benefit in the end.
- Your dreams will help the whole world become a better place.
- When you live your greatest life we will get to read your inspiring story.
- I have faith that you are doing the best you can to live your best life.
- There isn’t anyone out there who can create, invent or teach something that’s uniquely you.
- Being a Role Model (pamelaruthbonus.wordpress.com)
- Living a Life of Fulfillment (balangoetz.com)
- Module 9 E- Journal Entry (frommyhearttotheheavens.wordpress.com)
- Change is good 🙂 (thacolorgray.com)
- Humpty Dumpty Had Great Fall…… (lisalday111711.com)
- Letter to my Son #1: On Bullshit (maxwhogoesbybob.wordpress.com)
- 30 Things to Start Doing for Yourself (richstudents.net)
- 19 Reasons To Tell Someone You Love Them (thoughtcatalog.com)
- 101 Ideas to An EpicLife™ (omaattas.wordpress.com)