“To be great is to be misunderstood.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
“You were born with potential.
You were born with ideals and dreams. You were born with greatness.
You were born with wings.
You are not meant for crawling, so don’t.
You have wings.
Learn to use them and fly.”
It is a choice to bring our being to greatness.
You may fear that what your soul is capable of would be too much for the world to handle.
Learn to heed the signals so that it will point you in the right direction.
Here are the 7 ways for you to discover your greatness:
1. Your soul is dying to communicate its unique omnipotence. Every man & women born in this world carries with them a meaningful force of power to steer the course of humanity, if only they can become aware of this truth.
2. You Only Live Once (YOLO)
No one can absolutely certain about anything. (Deep thinking needed). Look at you, can you tell what’s going to happen in the next 5 seconds? Are you willing to bet your life that it will be EXACTLY the way you see it in your mind?
3. If you don’t plan on being great why did you win the race against millions? Biologically we were born as the chosen ones. The odds are you were chosen by nature to be of great service.
4. Life is short, jerks make them shorter.
Life is short, jerks and mean people make it shorter for you. What can you do? Claim your greatness, by finding your center of divinity and when you do you will naturally speak the sonnets of Shakespeare, singing melodies of muse and share your omniscient gifts.
5. If you can’t decide now, read history and biographies of great people who have invented and pioneered civilization.
From Gandhi, Edison to Martin Luther King Jr, these extraordinary souls have polished their wings of truth. Their souls have mastered the art of soaring through the open-skies.
6. Greatness in other words is an attitude of humility to serve the greatest number of souls in the most creative way. Explore your innate nature that makes you unique.
7. If you’re reading this you have purposely chosen to join the ranks of the great ones. Nothing has been accidentally from the birth of this universe to the day it will end. Your chance is here, your time is now. Act in your right direction!
Do It Now Practical Guide
Let’s do an exercise to make you discover your greatness now!
- Take an empty piece of paper, Get a sharpened pencil. A pen would be fine. (That’s the easy part)
- Think and remember every little detail about your life, your identity, who you think and believe yourself to be. Now write whatever that pops into your mind , scribble down whoever you think you are without any judgement. [Key note: the more you write the more effective it will be for you.]
- Neatly, put that sheet of paper to your side and cover it under an object so you won’t’ be able to see anything.
- This is key, when you put the paper away imagine that the greatness within you is now giving you the opportunity for you to restructure and be the genius-level architect that you truly are!
- Finally with nothing in your mind or your heart. Take a new sheet of paper and now write whatever that passes through your pen. Don’t judge, think, cover up or make it look cool in any way. This is your chance to feel your perfection! Good luck.
- Beautiful: Be an Opener of Doors (christainnewyork.com)
- What inspires you? The joy, or otherwise, of inspirational quotes… (theterraceclinic.wordpress.com)
- “Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail” – Ralph Waldo Emerson (cmczona.wordpress.com)
- What Happens When Trust Exist? (trueheartforreal.wordpress.com)