“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
~ Mark Twain(1835 – 1910),American author and humorist.
Who am I?
Ever thought of that question before, I’m sure you have.
- Why is the present moment the most important aspect of your life?
- What’s so special about now?
In a nutshell, you are only a thought away from conjuring the greatest plan of your life!
An imagination away from the grandest vision of your magnificence and a few steps from turning all these ideas into tangible, real and quantifiable matter.
What is the single most powerful truth that mankind has ascribed to since the dawn of civilization?
We are only as powerful as we dare to believe!
Whoever thought that landing on the moon was logical or possible?
But a president has set the moon as their new frontier and lo and behold impossible turned out to be another word.
- What about man flying off in the skies like birds soaring through the open air, the Wright brothers dared to believe and proved the rest inaccurately ignorant.
- What about you, what dreams are you prepared to create, to rise to the occasion and turn fantasies into monumental history?
If you are still reading I am convinced that you are among those who will lead the frontier of our civilization by your ability to dare to turn your dreams into reality!
Key points to take away:
- Dare to turn your dreams into reality, a truth which has been kept hidden amongst epic-worthy individuals throughout history.
- You will be an innovator of your chosen field, your ideas are funnelled by the universal unconscious. A pioneer who transforms the present moment and bring the future to the rest of us.
- The truth will only touch you when you allow no spaces for doubt in any of your endeavors. Stand in the face of fear, let it scare you, rattle you even but never move from your spot of greatness. This is your turn!
- Be a believer of your ‘inspired’ plans. When you dare to dream and become ideas will rush through your imagination remember to pluck the right ones and stand guard of your faith. The rest will fall into place!
- You won’t be alone. It’s never lonely at the top; if it is, then you must climb higher your brethren awaits you the rest of the extra-ordinary souls are the to welcome you into the league. Finally the great souls will bid upon you “Welcome to The ALXSLife, where great souls reside!”
“When your desires are strong enough you will appear to possess superhuman powers to achieve.”
~ Napoleon Hill (1883 – 1970) American author
- 101 Ideas to An EpicLife™ (omaattas.wordpress.com)
- Set Sail. (rosesindec.wordpress.com)
- Dreams (stillcait.wordpress.com)
- How to Follow Your Dreams with Actions to Create Wealth. (zedie.wordpress.com)
- Never too Early to Dream: New Study Shows that Children Dream in the Womb (plushbeds.com)
- The Most Epic of Epic Epicness (acemanonline.wordpress.com)
- Back to Basics (pocketfullofpez.wordpress.com)
- Dreamweaver… (lurkingrhythmically.blogspot.com)
- Quotes – Napoleon Hill (fgxpressdreamteam.com)