One life, one breath, one heart that is all we have. Never waste it, or disregard its value. Any amount of wealth could never surmount the priceless opportunity that life provides us with. You can amass gold mountains of them, but you can never trade the amount of breaths left for you to make a difference.
Therefore I bid you to chase your dreams, to go after what truly counts & leave the rest behind those are not your work. Your task is to find what matters in your life whether it’s to save a nation, campaign for animal welfare or teaching a student. Just do it!
Never before are we given the ample time, ideas and other resources all within easy reach. Want a company? Google and get one done in a day all with a set of the most competent employees, facilities and even toll free number. In this century it always your turn, you have none to blame if your life currently sucks.
What you need to do is list down the ideas that truly counts in the back of your mind. What you regards as your own unique voice, an angle or perspective you have about the world that makes you the only unique soul out there. Or as I refer to as your ALXSLife. What makes you qualified to join the ranks of the extra-ordinary soul? Simple! Find out your unique perspective.
Let me list down the steps that can help you bring out your greatest potential, pay attention class is in session:
- Stop living a lie, start to live the life. This is the toughest part, it requires you to be aware that you are part of a system, you breathe, you think you believe what the system wants you to. Be aware that you are like a fish within a bowl, if I asked you what are you swimming in? You would think I’m crazy. Calm down, realize that the system was set long ago by powerful people who wanted control, conformity and power from submissive workers.
- Dream your dreams into reality. Pretend that you are currently dreaming, and I am like the dude from INCEPTION who is trying to steal the most valuable ideas from your mind. Tell me all of your most valuable ideas, the ideas you doubted what if you shifted the lens of doubt to a new set of lens called positive obsession. What if no matter what you have to turn them into gold, you have to make your reality suit your dreams? Henry Ford was repeatedly told by his workers that it was simply impossible to make a V8 Engine work. Well the name of the game is persistence, keep trying and never give up!
- A shift in perspective is all you need. Our lives are filled with moments of triumph, success and happiness but there is also trouble, gloom and misery. Up & Down, negatives and positives. However moments are moments, they are not an influence to your perspective you choose how you see things. One mans suicide bomber is another man’s martyr. Pick the right one and the dreams will fall into place.
- Turn negative feedback into a positive autobiography. No matter how good, virtuous and kind you are there will always be the jerk. His job is to mess your game up, he’s simply there mocking your deeds. It is up to you to register it as a pain in your mind or re-frame it as an event that will be part of your greatest triumph in personal history. Stand up to the jerks & Keep chasing your dreams!
- If you don’t live your dreams how do you expect your children to look up to you? At the end of your life wouldn’t it be sad knowing that the wisdom you are trying to preach to the younger generations are neglected simply because you never had the guts to step up to live your own childish dreams. As children we need grown ups who we can look up to, who are like us but have had the courage to keep our dreams alive. Do it for the kids!
I urge you now; be silly, be childish be foolish but never stop chasing what truly counts!
“It is never about the amount of materials we make but about the amount of dreams we can bring into reality.”
- Stop “pursuing” your dreams (tkcoleman.com)
- How to Move Forward Toward Your Dreams (peaceandhappinessproject.com)
- 3 Steps To Make Your Dreams A Reality (lorensworld.com)
- Making Dreams Reality (lorensworld.com)
- A Dream (mbman.wordpress.com)
- Chase your dreams with new eyes and an open mind! (megnocero.wordpress.com)