Hello friend, hows your Saturday treating you? Mine is awesome so far. I’m having a great cup of Muggicino of Illy. You need to grab a latte for this one 🙂
Today I want to bring up the problem of discovering spiritual fulfillment in life. It’s hard isn’t it? You probably thought that by talking to religious people and doing what they tell you that would be the solution to this holy pain.
I did, Guilty! Or maybe by picking up advanced new-age books it would give you that quirky state of trance and off goes your problem. Ah! What are we to do in this rapid information world of ours.
Lets note down some of the issues you might have had:
- Have you felt that your life lacks a certain happiness?
- You won a competition, it felt awesome but something was missing.
- You had a pay-raise and bought more gadgets but it didn’t feel quite right.
- You finally got the grade you were after but again the accomplishment wasn’t exactly right.
Well my friend what you need is a spiritual diagnosis!
Unfortunately for us authentic Spiritual Doctors aren’t a plenty. We need to diagnose and prescribe ourselves. Life is tough!
Well allow me to guide you to a simple 3 step process to rectify the spiritual pain that you have.
- Identify the source of your pain. Think about the areas of your life where life feels meaningless. The relationship you have with your partner, the extremely realistic outlook you have on life or your feelings towards babies. What is it that is causing you tremendous pain?
- Upgrade your Being. Sometimes all you need is a paradigm upgrade. Pain prefers to fight meaningless battles. Allow it and let it be. You deserve better because kindness is your best option.
- Be kind often. Create a positive cycle of spiritual fulfillment. Have a dime to spare? Look into the eyes of that homeless man and give with a smile. You just got upgraded!
Being kind is simple, being evil needs you to create laborious plans of deceit.
Have an awesome weekend friend!
PS: Have you followed my blog via email yet?
Press that button on the right “Follow Blog Via Email!” You know you deserve it.
- That Spiritual Needs (blognyasarah.wordpress.com)
- For a Seeker there is always Progress (teachingsofmasters.wordpress.com)
- Who is a Spiritual Seeker? (teachingsofmasters.wordpress.com)
- Spiritual Awakening… (cloud9paradigm.com)
- The Power of Prayer (everydayhealth.com)
- Zombies Among Us! (lgnunnally3.wordpress.com)
- Spiritual Laws of Intimate Love (onebravesurvivorhealing.wordpress.com)
- Spiritual Awakenings (pghpsychotherapy.com)
- Twelve rules of spiritual wisdom (examiner.com)
- Happiness and the Art of Being: A Layman’s Introduction to the Philosophy and Practice of the Spiritual Teachings of Bhagavan Sri Ramana by Michael James (evolutionarymystic.wordpress.com)