The Information Age ah! What a brilliant concept. Thank God we made it this far. Sure takes a lot of guts to call a phase in time as the Information Revolution right? What is it really about this data bombarding period that has enlightened some but escaped the ignorance of many?
For starters the Internet which is a cool tool for bridging meaningless data has catapulted our society to grasp a new reality. A belief that all ideas are possible. Everything that has ever been thought of, journalled, observed and understood have all been spectacularly indexed by Google.
Here’s a thought:
- How can we differentiate wisdom from data?
- Has the Information-Age reached its end?
- How is it possible to use the internet to become the next billionaire?
My guess is the winners of today has discovered how to arrange, categorize and utilize data to its proper place. What can we do to immensely gain from this data over-load.
- Draw Out Your Life Purpose– You need a target to hit. Be it wealth, health, or relationships. Draw it out as passionately as possible. Do some self-searching. Make it humane and as beneficial to the world as possible.
- Google Intelligently. Now that you have a general idea of how your life purpose feels like it’s time to mine the facts and figures. We live in a realistic world based on tangible data. Practice to google accurately. Don’t waste your keywords. Learn how to do it right.
- Use Quora. With a generic set of facts to paint a backdrop for your goals its time to refer those with higher quality data. Quora gives you access to ask the most intelligent and creative answers you can think of. Make sure it pertains to the advancement of your life purpose.
- Tweet Authors. Your questions have been answered. You understand the obstacles that stand between you and your goals. You need to refer those that have made it. Tweet your favorite author. They might reply you if you’re refreshingly insistent.
- Blog Your Heart Out. You’re as close to knowing and understanding the tools, tricks and techniques that’s going to jump-start you towards your vision. What do you do now? Give your wisdom to the person beside you. Learn to write online. Reach out to like-minded individuals who share your passion for life.
PS: If you want to win even bigger Karmic Points I invite you to share your ideas, insights and breakthroughs on how the internet has evolved for you to become a better person. Thanks for your comments 😉
- The Information Age (cthatche.wordpress.com)
- Global society. Information age. And everything in between. (journal1958.wordpress.com)
- Google’s Obsession With Efficiency Has Killed Its Most Famous Perk (businessinsider.com)
- Quora’s Horrible Mobile Experience In the name of… (fmathieu.co)
- Quora Launches New Machine Learning Contest (semanticweb.com)
- 7 Best Ways To Market Your Business For Free (thehartford.com)
- 3 Ways to Bring the Net to Emerging Markets That Don’t Involve Balloons (bloomberg.com)