What would it mean for you to live at your edge? Are you willing to let go of your limiting beliefs for a chance to embrace the sublime? My friend, we are heading towards a future of unprecedented developments. Technology, information, science will surprise us beyond what could be expected.
The question is, are we prepared to deliver our best? Have our talents and gifts been justly nurtured to face the coming challenges? Have we learned to harness our fullest potential to bring forth our Epic Life?
A year from now I guarantee that if you follow the steps I’m about to tell you, your life will never be the same:
“What we see depends mainly on what we look for.”
― John Lubbock
- When a subject disturbs you, learn about it. Are you afraid of ghosts? Cockroaches? Frogs? Or Trypophobia? Perfect! You have a good reason to live today. Google out studies of what has been researched or narrated on each fears. I have a horrid fear of frogs, the big fat toads that freak me out the most. I learned that people have feared frogs since the dark ages. They associated toads with witches. Be curious of your fears, you never know it might turn into a weird fascination.
- Take chances often. When opportunity knocks at your door it won’t be as attractive as a con-men who’s scamming you with false R.O.I (Return On Investments). Most of the time opportunities seem boring, difficult and a lot of work. What’s the keyword you’re looking for here? Opportunity to advance your heart-felt passion. No matter how crazy and absurd the opportunity sounds like if it promises a chance to navigate you towards your global ambition than by all means commit!
- Raise people upwards. Got a younger sibling? I do. I always try my best to teach him my best learned insights on life. Remember the law of reciprocity. When you give, nature puts in your pockets manifold returns. The currencies might be different. But the feeling of satisfaction and peace resonates with certainty.
- Stop bringing people down. Same law of reciprocity here. The fastest way to be an ignorant fool is to teach and preach false information. If you have a relative that has the habit of bringing you down you should excuse yourself ASAP. Be conscious of the little mind-games that you have to unconsciously put people down to feel superior. Stop wrestling with the pigs!
- Be the grand-master of your calling. If there’s one advise i have for you that would secure your place in life is for you to master your crafts, fortify your skills and be divine in manifesting your gifts. If you like designing pick a topic that you like and learn about it. Your main purpose is to synchronize your most ambitious goals with humanity’s needs. The reward will come, the satisfaction is certain and the promise of a changed life is inevitable.
- Be the superhero of this world. Don’t you just love heroic characters? Superman, Batman, Iron Man, Captain America, Wonder Woman, Phoenix, Black Widow and the rest of the mythological fantasies. What do you think was its purpose? To inspire, to challenge, to bring out the fiercest part of the soul so it may rescue the rest of us. Join me! I’m doing my part to become part of histories chosen heroes. Do the right thing!
- Above all, Patiently persists. I can tell you that nothing will play out exactly as you planned. The vision board is not working exactly as you hoped it would. If it did banks and governments would be funding these great minds to create gold literally. Your ambitions, goals, aspirations and hopes would manifest slightly different from you envisioned. It’s up to you to be grateful or be passive-aggressive about it. Be patient, persistent and wise.
Remember life is not about the amount of money we can store in our banks, it’s about the amount of lives we can change by our willingness to serve. May you find a place in the galleries of humanity alongside: Mahatma Gandhi, Mother Teressa, Prophet Muhammad SAW, Jesus, Budha, Nelson Mandela, Abraham Lincoln, (Insert Your Name Here).
- Trypophobia Is A Real, Terrifying Thing, And You Definitely Have It (buzzfeed.com)
- Ambition/Definition (jetsetweekly.wordpress.com)
- My Top 7 Mindset Secrets for Success (dreamchasamag.com)
- Facing Your Fears (inspirethemblog.wordpress.com)
- Your own Magic Wand (dancingthroughthestorms.wordpress.com)
- How to enjoy life. (borntobebravee.wordpress.com)
- Superman and Captain America (redblooms.wordpress.com)
- 16 Motivational Life Lessons from Bruce Lee (lifehack.org)
- Can I Change? I’m Afraid So… (awentherapy.wordpress.com)
- The TRUTH is always Eternal and the Sublime Ideas Never Cease to Exist! (sunthoshhaudakar.wordpress.com)