Why is it that we’re made to believe that extroverts tend to be more successful? I’m tired of being made to believe that there is no chance for the rest of us introverts. What is wrong with wanting to occupy my mental space all by myself? I hate putting on my social masks to pop a conversation out of thin air.
“Hey hows it going? the weather seems cloudy right?…” (Awkward pause)
What options do I have anyway? I think and talk in my mind too much.
- Who’s going to save this world?
- Will there be an Armageddon anytime soon? This Friday?
- Why am I not successful yet? What haven’t I done? or what have I done too much?
I was never lucky enough to talk to a saint or a holy being that answered all my problems. However I do have the luxury of having a world of sounds, feelings, questions going on inside my mind. I have never liked the rationale approach to things. Common sense wasn’t very helpful either.
The best I did was to write and communicate my thoughts on paper. In hope that my message gets communicated to you for you to imagine a world where we can thrive. My proposed solution to you from my personal experience for growing through my shyness was to start:
- Believing that my life was destined for greatness.
- Do crazy things that I’ll be proud of in the future.
- Grab the mic and talk my heart to the public.
- Listen within and observe some profound conversations.
- Have a friend to share my issues to be a decent introvert.
- 9 Proven Sales Tips for Introverts (salesjournal.com)
- The Value of Silence & Solitude (nevillesamuels.wordpress.com)
- Leaning Back: The Power Of Introverts (forbes.com)
- Embracing Your Inner Introvert (verilymag.com)
- The truth about being an Introvert (samanthaholley1.wordpress.com)
- An Introvert’s Guide for Extroverts Trying to Engage in Small Talk with Introverts (jbatchen.wordpress.com)
- Leaning Back: The Power of Introverts (forbes.com)
- If You Didn’t Get It Why You Couldn’t Get Along With Introverts Before You Read This, You’ll Understand After (lifehack.org)
- How to Train Shy, Introverted People (beyondfrequency.com)
- Myths about Introverts (ozarkrain.wordpress.com)